Starting at $34,995
Complete your village with a hygiene center. Pallet builds easy-to-clean community bathrooms for your village. With our 100 sq. ft. unit, you can select a configuration of showers, toilets, and sinks for your community.why pallet
Details & Specifications
Assembly & Storage
- Private stalls for security and dignity
- Locking door and windows
- Motion-activated lighting and ventilation
- Structural floor with aluminum framing that can be placed on any surface
- 10+ year material lifespan
- Built of easy-to-clean and -sanitize materials
- Resistant to mold, mildew, rot, pests, and bed bugs
- Air conditioning and heating
- Solar power system to power lights and cell phone charging in the shelter
- Fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide monitor, and smoke detector
Assembly & Storage
- Must be connected to a municipal water and sewer line
- Use propane/natural gas for the water heater
- Connect to municipal, solar, or generator to power personal appliances such as electric razors, hair dryers and more
Unlike on-suite bathrooms, which require costly plumbing, long periods of time for construction, and ongoing maintenance expenses, Pallet’s centralized bathrooms can be installed in less than one day with minimal ongoing maintenance requirements.
Having a safe, private space to clean up is one element of our commitment to creating dignified communities. Each bathroom has a combination of large sinks, porcelain toilets, and private showers within the privacy of a personal unit.
Each floor plan is easy-to-clean and -sanitize from wall to wall. Choose between two stalls with a toilet, shower, and sink in each stall, or a full ADA setup with a half bath. A tankless water heater assures that hot water will be readily available.
Built with commercial-grade materials, our bathroom structures stand up to repeated use. In the unlikely event of damage, individual components can be easily replaced.
No one should go unsheltered when a shelter village can be built in a day.contact us