Paired with the dignity of personal sleeping cabins, Pallet’s community room provides residents with a central location to access meals and services. The durable structure is assembled in just one day. Choose between a 400 or 800 sq. ft. unit.why pallet
Details & Specifications
Assembly & Storage
- Locking door and windows
- Secure ventilation system
- Structural floor with aluminum framing that can be placed on a leveled surface
- 10+ year material lifespan
- Built of easy-to-clean and -sanitize materials
- Resistant to mold, mildew, rot, pests, and bed bugs
- Electric connectivity kit for municipal, generator, or solar power supply
- Wall-mounted heater
- Air conditioner
- Ceiling mounted interior lighting
- Cold weather package with increased insulation
- 110 MPH wind rating
- 25lb per square foot snow load rating
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Universally accessible with customizations
- Limited product warranty
Assembly & Storage
- Disassembled for storage
- Vaulted ceilings require a forklift to lift and put in place
- Build in one day
- Disassemble 40+ times for storage or relocation
- Easy to store flat when not in use
- Panelized design for simple construction
The community room is long-lasting with a 10+ year material lifespan. The exterior – made of the same material as RVs – is resistant to mold, rot, and pests. It’s easy to clean, too. Disassemble the community room up to 40+ times for flat storage or relocation.
Made of prefabricated panels that are flat-packed for shipping, the community room can be assembled in one day. Pallet builds at scale: we build 50+ units a week, and we’re always growing.
The community room, available in multiple sizes starting at 400 sq. ft., is a hub where residents can gather to access meals, services, and connect with neighbors. The community room is a place to relax.
The Pallet community room is equipped with a fire extinguisher, smoke detector, and carbon monoxide detector. The floors are slip resistant, which is helpful when serving food and beverages. Close the community room at the end of the day; each door and window is lockable.
No one should go unsheltered when a shelter village can be built in a day.contact us