Starting at $36,995
Paired with the dignity of personal sleeping cabins, Pallet’s community room provides residents with a central location to access meals and services. The durable structure is assembled in just one day. Choose between a 400 or 800 sq. ft. unit.why pallet
Details & Specifications
Assembly & Storage
- Locking door and windows
- Secure ventilation system
- Structural floor with aluminum framing that can be placed on any surface
- 10+ year material lifespan
- Built of easy-to-clean and -sanitize materials
- Resistant to mold, mildew, rot, pests, and bed bugs
- Panels can be painted or wrapped in vinyl with guidance provided upon request
- Multiple points for hanging plants or other exterior decorations
- Air conditioning and/or heating
- 110V electric connectivity kit
- Solar power system to power lights and cell phone charging in the shelter
- 110 MPH wind rating
- 25lb per square foot snow load rating
- Fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide monitor, and smoke detector
Assembly & Storage
- Disassembled for storage
- Vaulted ceilings require a forklift to lift and put in place
- Build in one day
- Disassemble up to 40+ times for storage or relocation
- Easy to store flat when not in use
- Panelized design for simple construction
The community room is long-lasting with a 10+ year material lifespan. The exterior – made of the same material as RVs – is resistant to mold, rot, and pests. It’s easy to clean, too. Disassemble the community room up to 40+ times for flat storage or relocation.
Made of prefabricated panels that are flat-packed for shipping, the community room can be assembled in one day. Pallet builds at scale: we build 50+ units a week, and we’re always growing.
The community room, available in multiple sizes starting at 400 sq. ft., is a hub where residents can gather to access meals, services, and connect with neighbors. The community room is a place to relax.
The Pallet community room can be equipped with a fire extinguisher, smoke and carbon monoxide detector. The floors are slip resistant, which is helpful when serving food and beverages. Close the community room at the end of the day; each door and window is lockable.
No one should go unsheltered when a shelter village can be built in a day.contact us