Paired with the dignity of personal sleeping cabins, Pallet’s community room provides residents with a central location to access meals and services. The durable structure is assembled in just one day. Choose between a 400 or 800 sq. ft. unit.why pallet
Details & Specifications
Warranty & Certifications
Assembly & Storage
- Locking door and windows
- Four 120V convenience plugs
- Interior LED lighting
- Emergency egress opening
- Water diversion with integrated rain gutter
- All materials of construction are non-organic, reducing mold, mildew, and bedbugs
- 12,000BTU or 18,000BTU mini split heating pump
- Folding desk
- Independently inspected and approved by local Fire Marshall
- Standard limited warranty
- Certified to withstand 110mph wind
- Certified to withstand 25lbs/ft2 snow load
Assembly & Storage
- Assembles & disassembles with minimal tools
- Dissasemble up to 40 times for flat storage or relocation
- Assembled shelters moveable by forklift
The community room is long-lasting with a 10+ year material lifespan. The exterior – made of the same material as RVs – is resistant to mold, rot, and pests. It’s easy to clean, too. Disassemble the community room up to 40+ times for flat storage or relocation.
Made of prefabricated panels that are flat-packed for shipping, the community room can be assembled in one day. Pallet builds at scale: we build 50+ units a week, and we’re always growing.
The community room, available in multiple sizes starting at 400 sq. ft., is a hub where residents can gather to access meals, services, and connect with neighbors. The community room is a place to relax.
The Pallet community room is equipped with a fire extinguisher, smoke detector, and carbon monoxide detector. The floors are slip resistant, which is helpful when serving food and beverages. Close the community room at the end of the day; each door and window is lockable.
No one should go unsheltered when a shelter village can be built in a day.contact us